Agnosco - Free DICOM Viewer
Latest version is 2.3.5 from October 13, 2011. Check the downloads area.
The viewer allows you to view DICOM images of different modalities.
- Opening DICOM images from local drive, network shares and removable medias
- Detecting of vellformed 3D volumes on-the-fly without creation of intermediate files
- Browsing meta fields of DICOM images
- Modern easy-to-use interface
- Multi-planar reconstruction
- Time frame support
- Fast navigation, smooth scrolling and pannig
- Advanced visualization with smooth interpolation of pixel data
- Various presets of the LUTs (standard, inverse, cardiac, flow, etc)
System requirements »
Goal of the viewer to run fast even on slow machines.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, and better
- CPU: x86 1GHz minimum, 2GHz and faster recomended
- RAM: 512GB minimum, 2GB recommended
- HDD: 20MB for application
- Video card: any capable to provide 24bit color in 2D, no 3D support is required at the moment
- Input controllers: keyboard + mouse
- Monitor: 1024x768 and greater
Changed July 17, 2011